This dump and start Instant Pot Shrimp Scampi with Pasta recipe is so quick and easy to make. The Instant Pot makes it so easy to make one-pot meals in just a matter of minutes. This recipe has a mixture of garlic and buttery flavors just as Shrimp Scampi does. If you like shrimp and pasta meals as much as we do you can also try Instant Pot Shrimp Alfredo Pasta or Instant Pot Shrimp Lo Mein. They are both easy to make and only require a few ingredients.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my affiliate disclaimer here.
Please Note – The printable Instant Pot Shrimp Scampi with Pasta Recipe is at the bottom of the post.
Save This Instant Pot Shrimp Scampi With Pasta Recipe To Your Pinterest Board!
Other Quick and Easy Recipes
- 8 Easy Thanksgiving Instant Pot Recipes
- Easy Instant Pot Corn on the Cob
- Instant Pot Cajun Meatball Stew
- Instant Pot Chicken and Dumplings
- 7 Beginner Instant Pot Recipes for Weeknight Dinners
- Instant Pot Mississippi Chicken
- Instant Pot Chili
- 8 Quick and Easy Instant Pot Recipes
- Instant Pot Cajun Rice Dressing
- Instant Pot Tilapia
- 20 Easy Instant Pot Recipes For Beginners
- Juicy Instant Pot Chicken Breasts and Gravy
- Dump and Go Instant Pot Green Bean Casserole
- Dump and Go Instant Pot Turkey Roast
- 6 Easy Instant Pot Recipes for Weeknight Dinners
- Instant Pot Hamburger Helper with Fried Onion Topping
More From The Peculiar Green Rose
- Best Free Initial Wall Printables (A – Z)
- Free Letter Wall Decor Printable
- 177 Free Printable Snowflake Templates & Coloring Pages
- 14 Thanksgiving Decorations You Can Print Out
- 8 Free Halloween Printables
- 9 Free Printable Notes Page Templates
- Free Cute 2020 Printable Calendar (+ Free Planner Printables)
- 13 Free Printable Cactus Binder Covers
- Free Initial Binder Covers
- Positive Thought At The End Of The Day
- 47 Free Printable To Do Lists
- 41 Free Printable Binder Covers
- How to Make Binder Covers Using PicMonkey
- How To Travel Around The World For Free!
- How to get Free Netflix, Hulu, and Xbox Live Every Month!
- Swagbucks 101
How do you cook pasta in an Instant Pot?
If you are new to the Instant Pot you may be wondering, “how do you cook pasta in an Instant Pot?”. It has everything to do with the way you place your noodles in the pot. You cannot just simply drop them in nice and neat just like they come out of the box or bag. For long straight noodles, like spaghetti or linguine, you must break them into three sections. Then you place them in as messy as possible, so they are all “crisscrossing” each other. This keeps them from getting stuck together when pressure cooking them. If you don’t you will get big clumps of noodles stuck together and undercooked.
Ingredients – Instant Pot Shrimp Scampi with Pasta
1 lb. Shrimp (Thawed)
8 oz. Linguini Noodles
3 Cups Chicken Broth
2 Packets McCormick Garlic Butter Shrimp Scampi
Instructions – Instant Pot Shrimp Scampi with Pasta
#1. First, place your chicken broth and McCormick Garlic Butter Shrimp Scampi Seasoning Mix in your Instant Pot and give it a stir.
#2. Next, add your shrimp and stir.
#3. Then break you Linguini noodles into sections of three. Toss them on top of the shrimp in a messy fashion. If you put them in just as they come out of the box (lying next to each other) they will get stuck together.
#4. Then close the lid and turn the steam release valve to the “sealing” position.
#5. Next, press the pressure cook button. Then press the pressure level button until high pressure is selected. Set the timer for 2 minutes.
#6. After the timer has completed turn the steam release valve to “venting” for a quick release of steam. **Warning – The steam is very hot, use a towel to turn the release valve so it does not burn you.
#7. Stir everything in the Instant Pot and put the lid back on. Let it sit for 5 minutes so any of the noodles that were closer to the top can finish cooking completely.
#8. Finally, serve and enjoy!
Thanks so much for visiting The Peculiar Green Rose today! Please don’t forget to subscribe and get your free monthly calendar, meal plan template, grocery list, to do lists, and a daily planner. Scroll to the bottom of this post and you will see it!