Instant Pot or Pressure Cooker Keto Chinese Braised spareribs are meaty little ribs with a great, rich, deep flavor. These are ribs braised in a deep, dark flavorful black bean sauce that coats the ribs with umami goodness. Super easy dump and cook recipes for your Instant Pot or pressure cooker.
Keto Chinese Braised Spareribs – You know those steamed Chinese dim sum spare ribs in black bean sauce? Yeah, these aren’t those. Instant Pot or Pressure Cooker Chinese Braised spareribs are meaty little ribs with a great, rich, deep flavor. These are ribs braised in a deep, dark flavorful black bean sauce that coats the ribs with umami goodness. Super easy dump and cook recipes for your Instant Pot or pressure cooker.”/>
You know those steamed Chinese dim sum spare ribs in black bean sauce? Yeah, these aren’t those. Those are steamed spareribs, these are braised spareribs.
To make Chinese braised spareribs, I used the very same ingredients that you would use for steamed ribs–except I cooked the ribs directly in the liquid rather than steaming them. So the ribs were coated with the sauce.
These do NOT taste like the steamed ribs so please don’t expect that. There’s a similar dish of braised spareribs made in a clay pot (Thank you, Frances, for educating me on this!)
But let’s be honest, I basically threw things in that I thought would taste good–and they did. So I do hope you try them.
By the way, if you want to make braised spareribs in a different style, try the Korean-Style galbijjim recipe here.
And if you’re looking for more delicious rib recipes, you have got to try my Keto Air Fryer Chinese-Style Spareribs or my Instant Pot Beef Short Ribs!
EQUIPMENT YOU MAY NEED TO MAKE THIS INSTANT POT PRESSURE COOKER CHINESE BRAISED SPARERIBS:
- Instant Pot Mini Duo, or Instant pot 6 quarts, or Instant Pot 8 Quarts
- Measuring Cups
- My favorite Cutting Board
- Good set of Kitchen Knives
Want More Keto Recipes?
- Keto Big Mac Salad- A favorite for the whole family because of my copycat sauce recipe taste just like the real thing!
- Low Carb Beef Stroganoff- Comfort food and Keto? Yes, it’s true!
- Low Carb Beef Shawarma- An easy weeknight dinner option you’ll want to make again and again!
- Ethiopian Beef Stew- You won’t believe how much flavor is packed into such a simple dish.
- Beef Rendang- Fall apart tender meat in less than an hour!
- Kheema Meatloaf- The perfect solution for the days you’re craving Indian food but are short on ingredients.
- Kimchi Beef Stew- An easy pour and cook recipe full of umami flavors.
- Bulgogi Burgers- Put your air fryer to work with this fun twist on burgers!
- Corned Beef and Cabbage- A classic done in a fraction of the time.
- Indian Beef Curry- Done in less than an hour and so good you’ll wonder why you haven’t made it before!
★ Did you make this recipe? Don’t forget to give it a star rating below! Just click on the stars in the recipe card to rate. Don’t forget to pin this recipe for later!