Double Layer Pumpkin Cheesecake has a layer of cheesecake topped with a layer of pumpkin cheesecake in a graham cracker crust. If you want a super easy Thanksgiving dessert, this cheesecake recipe takes minutes to make.
DOUBLE LAYER PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE
HOW TO MAKE PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar and vanilla. Beat until smooth. Blend in eggs one at a time.
- Remove 1 cup of batter and spread into bottom of crust; set aside.
- Add pumpkin, cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg to the remaining batter and stir gently until well blended.
- Carefully spread over the batter in the crust.
- Bake in preheated oven to 325 degrees for 35 to 40 minutes, or until center is almost set.
Allow to cool, then refrigerate for 3 hours or overnight. Garnish with whipped cream before serving.
CAN I MAKE THIS AHEAD OF TIME?
OTHER PUMPKIN RECIPES:
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins
- Pumpkin Bread
- Pumpkin Earthquake Cake
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Pumpkin Pancakes
- Pumpkin Cake
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese Bars
- Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake Bars