Best Damn Deviled Eggs are creamy and tangy. Classic deviled eggs are easy to make, so delicious, and a flavor bomb appetizer!
Deviled or “Stuffed” Eggs are the perfect addition to any party or gathering and a staple at our family dinners!
Best Damn Deviled Eggs show up as often as fried chicken and sweet tea do at social events in the South. At church socials, family reunions, barbeques, and celebrations you can always find at least one platter of this quintessential side dish.
This recipe is actually my husband’s recipe. It’s basic, unadulterated Stuffed Eggs. However, they are full of flavor. The texture is smooth and creamy studded with sweet pickles that add a briny flavor and a little crunch.
You may also like these recipes
Easter eggs colored with Koolaid
Boy Scout Bacon Hash Brown Egg Breakfast Campout Sandwich
Best Damn Deviled Eggs
How far in advance can I make Best Damn Deviled Eggs?
- You can make deviled eggs up to 2 days in advance. The key is to keep the whites and egg yolk filling separately. Wrap the egg white halves well with plastic wrap or in an airtight container. Keep the yolk filling sealed in a resealable plastic bag with all the air squeezed out. When you’re ready to assemble, simply snip the corner off the bag and fill the egg whites with the mixture.
- For assembled ready-to-serve deviled eggs, you can fill the eggs and store them covered up to 12 hours ahead or overnight.
How long can deviled eggs stay out of the refrigerator?
- If you serve Best Damn Deviled Eggs or another dish that contains hard-boiled eggs at a party, place your tray on a bed of ice to keep the eggs cold.
- Even on ice, hard-boiled eggs should only be left out for 2 hours. If possible, refrigerated after 2 hours if there are any left. If they sit out longer than 2 hours, throw the eggs out.
SHOP THIS POST
- Deviled egg carrier with lid
- Deviled egg tray
As a busy mom, Paula saw the need to simplify cooking and meal prep without sacrificing flavor. She provides simple recipes and time-saving strategies for delicious and nutritious meals for your family. Please share CallMePMc.com with your friends.