Make these healthy Vegan Crockpot Soup and Stew Recipes while you’re not even in the kitchen! Dump them in the morning and delicious meals will be waiting for you hours later to gobble them right up. Hustle-free, healthy eating for the win.
Vegan Crockpot Soups/Stews Recipes
Soups and stews in general are great meals that can pack a lot of veggies and flavors. They are especially nice, when the weather is cold and all you’re craving is some warm, filling meal.
Although, they can be very time consuming and can require a significant amount of attention while cooking. This is why a slow cooker can be your best friend.
If you have a slow cooker or a Crock-pot, you understand how it is an amazing tool to save you you time, energy, stress and money. And if you not yet own one, you should absolutely.
Dump all ingredients in the the pot in the morning, and go do your thing. Come back at lunch/dinner time to a delicious, ready meal.
1. Slow Cooker Wild Rice Vegetable Soup
Beans and wild rice are one of the most filling food in the world. Combine them and you won’t feel hungry for hours.
2. Slow Cooker Moroccan Chickpea Stew
A good ol’ stew can be a cure for nearly everything. The base of this stew are delicious chickpeas that are filled with protein, so feel free to have this recipe as your go-to weight loss dinner.
3. Slow Cooker Butternut Squash and Farro Chili
The butternut squash and the spiciness of the chili will warm you up any time of the year or day.
4. Slow Cooker Potato, Corn and Jalapeno Soup
Did anyone say comfort food without guilt? This Mexican-inspired soup will definitely comfort your soul and nourish your body.
5. Slow Cooker African-Inspired Peanut Stew
If you are a peanut lover, you know that they are not only for sandwiches or cookies. This peanut-flavored stew will be your new favorite vegan recipe.
6. Slow Cooker Exotic Mushroom Soup
Once in a while, it is a great thing to try brand new recipes as to bring variety and excitement into our diets. This exotic mushroom soup is full of suprises, in a good sense!
7. Crockpot Classic French Onion Soup
Everyone loves onion, right. Onion soup, even more. Even those who don’t will surely do after tasting this extra satisfying meal of wonderful flavors.
8. Spicy Crockpot Pumpkin Soup
Pumpkins are not just for Fall! Eating this pumpkin soup should be available all year around, as it is proven by how creamy and tasty it is.
9. Slow Cooker Lentil Curry
Lentils are an amazingly healthy source of protein and other nutrients. You could not wish for a better ingredient in your curry.
10. Slow Cooker Cabbage Soup (paleo)
Cabbage soup is famous for its health and weight loss benefits among women. But how about the flavor? Eating this soup will feel like being healthy has never been more fun.
11. Slow Cooker Taco Lentil Soup
Taco is a great food. Luckily, you don’t have to limit the ways you can eat it. This soup is just as good as the original. (If not better.)
12. Slow Cooker Root Vegetable Stew
Root veggies are probably the most popular veggies. Potatoes and carrots together can be made into the most healthy and satisfying meals ever.
13. Slow Cooker Vegetable Stew
Are you a lover of simple recipes and flavors? This vegetable stew was made for you then. Just dump all your favorites and let them simmer, while you are enjoying life outside of the kitchen.
14. Slow Cooker Kabocha Squash Soup
Kabocha squash is not the most widely-known squash out there, but that should not be the case. As you will find so, when eating this soup. It is a bright yellow, creamy heaven.
15. Slow Cooker Cauliflower Lentil Curry
So, why does cauliflower get such a bad rep? It is a fantastic vegetable and can be made into a yummy meal a lot of ways. Although, let’s admit; curry is probably the best way.
16. Slow Cooker Tortilla Soup
Just like tacos, tortillas can be eaten in soup form. And that is just great, because this recipe is one you can eat while dieting.
17. Slow Cooker Butternut Squash Lentil Curry
Don’t you just want to take a dip in this creamy goodness? This golden curry makes every cold, dark evening brighter and warmer.
18. Crockpot Poblano Corn Soup
Other than on the cob, the best use for corn is definitely in this soup form.
19. Crock-Pot Tomato Soup (low-carb)
There is something about tomato soup that is paired with coziness and this recipe proves that sentiment right. A warm blanket, tomato soup and big fluffy pillows is the dream.
20. Easy Stuffed Pepper Soup (gluten-free)
Stuffed peppers are so good. They look and taste great. What’s bothersome is that they can be a lot of time to make. So, this recipe was invented, to save you time.
21. Slow Cooker Vegan Italian Wedding Soup
Although it’s in the name, this soup is not only for weddings. As a matter of fact, it’s so delicious, it should be on the menu every weekend.
22. Slow Cooker Coconut Curry Lentils
Coconut can give a nice flavorful twist to curries. It’s always a good choice, if you’re looking forward some depth in flavors.
23. Lentil & Spinach Soup
Simple, yet wonderful. This meal is a good choice for those who are having trouble consuming leafy green veggies. Spinach in soup form will be your next fave!
24. Crock Pot White Bean Soup
Kidney beans and black beans are celebrating their golden age, but white beans should not be forgotten either. This beautiful and tasty soup is going to be praised by everyone from toddlers to nanas.
25. Slow Cooker Black Bean Soup
If you are bored of the black bean and rice combination, delight yourself with this hearty soup. Slice half an avocado on top for a good dose of healthy fats.
26. Slow Cooker Split Pea Soup
Give some love to split peas with this gorgeous green colored meal. They pack a lot of protein and are super tasty.
27. Crockpot Sweet Potato Curry
Sweet potatoes are the king of root veggies. They can be eaten savory or sweet, but most of all, they should be eaten in curry form.
28. Slow Cooker Beef-less Stew
As a vegan recipe, beef is out of question, but this delicious stew proves that meatless meals are the best.
More delicious vegan FALL recipes you’ll love:
- Thanksgiving Dinner Recipes: the perfect recipes for a delicious vegan holiday to impress everyone at the table.
- Clean Eating Fall Desserts: super healthy, yummy sweets and treats for sweater weather.
- Halloween recipes: spooky, but delicious treats and snacks.
- Fall Clean Eating Dinners: vegan clean eating recipes for healthy fall dinners.
- Fall Desserts: super yummy fall sweet treats.
- Healthy Fall Dinner Recipes: for cold, dark fall evenings, when you need something easy, but nourishing!
- Pumpkin Recipes: everything that’s pumpkin and delicious!
- Back to School Recipes: super easy and healthy recipes, that are kid-friendly too!
What are your favorite Vegan Crockpot Soups/Stews Recipes? Let me know in the comments!